Featured Post

Another New Book Available: States of the Union, The History of the United States through Presidential Addresses, 1789-2023

Mount Greylock Books LLC has published States of the Union: The History of the United States through Presidential Addresses, 1789-2023.   St...

Friday, September 02, 2016

A note about the ads

I'm sure many of you have noticed the Trump ads appearing here.  There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to get rid of them--except to drop out of google ad sense altogether.  I can click on them and mark them as inappropriate, but within 5 minutes they are back. I raised it on the blogger forum and got a non-response response.  Very annoying, but there doesn't seem to be anything more to do.

1 comment:

Bozon said...

Professor

Ad sense, I never signed up for that. I smelled a rat. Can't imagine anyone making much money on that. We know who makes that money.

Here's a cartoon from my youth you might enjoy; no need to post this thing:

http://bozonbloggon.blogspot.com/2016/09/re.html

All the best